About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Thursday 26 April 2012

My little story !!

Four years ago, in July 2008, during a summer party, the night was really clear and the moonlight magnificient. I was driving to the party with my friends and we had begun to drink so the atmosphere was really crazy.

When we arrived at the party, the girls were absolutely gorgeous so we danced with them. I was dancing like a demon on the dancefloor when I smelt and saw a firework in the street.

Outdoors, I realised that my car had burnt and I became furious. I was looking for the criminal when I saw Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill's ghost.

It was he who had set fire to my car with his pipe earlier in the night. Miserable, I went to call my parents in a farmhouse as my car had broken down but fortunately when I was walking in the street, I saw my car intact and I understood that my visions had been the result of alcohol.

Paul JAUDON

No comments:

Post a Comment