About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Friday 13 July 2012

Printing shop


Printing shop
we are studying at OISE of Bristol and we are thinking about make plan to our business .
we have decided open printing shop because we think this project is very important in Bristol
also lot of people and offices need this services .

About Us
I am Jen from Taiwan. I have a degree in chemistry and I can speak 3 languages and I am hard working and smart.
I am Ali from Saudi Arabia . I have a degree in Public administration and I can speak two languages also I am ambitious , intelligent and active .

Our service
We have a service about photo copying, photo scanning ,sales of stationery, printing research and printing books

About our customer
Our customers will be most people, students and office workers.

How we will attract our customers
We will attract our customers we sell 10% to the students , make advertisements on shopping TV
and newspapers and we choose the best workers that have lots of skills .

How we will beat the competition
We will choose professional workers and great equipment, also, we will open our shop every day .

The materials we require
We will buy computers, printers, hole punches, and papers.
Ali Assery – Yi-Jen Wu

No comments:

Post a Comment