About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Wednesday 17 April 2013

A football match I saw last year


The football match I saw last year



Last year I went to a football match in Santiago Bernabeu. Before the football match the footballers exited the tunnel in dark blue shorts and white t-shirts.

I remember the people were excited, and I heard loud trumpets and cheering.

I went to the match with my best friend and his father.

The atmosphere was happy and friendly and.the final score was 2 -1 to Real Madrid.

The people were interested in the football, and they were well-behaved.

 
Jose Santiago 17.04.2013

1 comment:

  1. This is all intentional deception. Some speak of a sliding scale - diving for a criminal complaint for a throw is not as bad as that. I had by Rory Delap throw-in, especially if you are not convinced.
    live football scores

    ReplyDelete