About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Wednesday 12 June 2013

My time in OISE Adel last post



My time in OISE

I have been studying here since 8th October 2012. In my first day I found it so difficult to adapt with the school environment because I was just graduated from high school and suddenly I found myself surrounded with new experience. I asked myself “how could I survive here with people from different countries and cultures”. However, I dealt with the situation in short period. The solution was I should have been confident.
I began my course as a lower intermediate student with Adriana. She helped me to improve my language so quickly. She used lots of equipment to assist us to learn. I liked here lessons for two main reasons. First, she smiles all the time. Second, I liked here style of teaching.

If I would start again

if I could begin again I would practise in basic things first and practise step by step until I reach my point.


What to do next


I just finished my main aim (improve my English), which is assist me to begin my second aim. My second aim is to join university. Thanks god I finished and I accepted in Aston University and my course or my new experience will begin in September 2013. 


10 comments:


  1. you really works great for your visitors. I hope every one will agree with me you are giving
    real time info and experience
    see more..

    ReplyDelete


  2. What a great piece of content. Exactly to the point and concise with all the information.
    read more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. its nice to be here.keep posting such content
    click here

    ReplyDelete


  4. you have covered all the aspects so accurately. Keep going on!
    Read more..

    ReplyDelete
  5. its nice to be here.keep posting such content
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is nice content keep improve.
    thanks! look website

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great platform that for such nice informationfor more info

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing work.
    keep it up. for more information visit this link

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really appreciate your efforts. It was also very nice getting knowledge.
    lopis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, it's far very top notch and useful internet net site. Keep shaping the terrific characteristic, wonderful to discover your clever internet web site. Thank you for first-rate and Informative put up. This text is sincerely contains lot greater records about this challenge count.
    click here

    ReplyDelete