About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Thursday 9 January 2014

Visit Kuwait with Ramadhan!

                                            TRIP TO KUWAIT
*SATURDAY
In the morning you should go to hotel because you will be very tired. In the afternoon I think you should go to 360 mall because there is all brands. In the evening if I were you l'd go to cinema because you can watch the film. You shouldn't go to cycling because it is very hot.
*SUNDAY
In the morning you should go to Gulf street because you can see the Kuwait people's. In the afternoon I think you should go to Kuwait Tower because it is very nice to look at and take picture.  In the evening if I were you l'd go to Avenues because it is very big mall, I think you shouldn't go to chalet because you can not see the views.
*MONDAY
In the morning I think you should go to the zoo because you can see the animals and take pictures. In the afternoon you should go to Liberation Tower because it is very nice to look at and take pictures. In the evening if I were you l'd go to Grand Mosque because it is very big, very nice, beautiful and old. If I were you I wouldn't go to play football in the afternoon because it is very hot.
*TUESDAY
In the morning you should go to Alahmadi because you can play golf. In the afternoon I think you should go to camping because the weather is nice. In the evening if I were you l'd go to Wafra because you can buy fresh fruits and vegetables. If I were you I wouldn't go to the theme park in the evening because don't feel fun.
*WEDNESDAY
In the morning you should go to Trudged Ahmadi because the weather is nice and helps to walk. In the afternoon I think you should go to Ahmadi exhibition of books because you can read books on Kuwait and see the benefit. In the evening I think you shouldn't go to anything because you will be very tired.
*THURSDAY
In the afternoon I think you shouldn't go to camping because it is very hot. In the morning you should go to Mubarakia Souk because you can buy traditional Kuwaiti clothes.  In the afternoon I think you should go to restaurants Freij Swailah because you very hungry. In the evening if I were you l'd go to hotel because you will go back to your country.
*FRIDAY

In the morning I think you should sleep because you are going to airport and waiting for the plane.




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is very much helpful for the students of Bristol who are interested in traveling. I must share this visit to your site with my friends so that they can pay a visit to your site as well and get benefited.

    Feel free to visit...... student accommodation manchester

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info. I will bookmark your blog and follow your future content. So I adhere to this site for collecting some important and useful article for post and sharing with some of my friends.
    student accommodation glasgowr

    ReplyDelete
  4. The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info
    student properties jesmond

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-Duper web site! I'm loving it!! Will take place back again once again - having you feeds also, Many thanks.
    Jesmond student lettings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. Thank you very very much.This article is efficient. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am visiting this
    blog on a daily basis and I am finding so much helpful article each time.
    Keep working on this and thank you once again.Do you know about adultrian.
    xnxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting subject. Nice information, I really appreciate the way you presented. I have learnt a lot from this post. I read with great pleasure.If you get wearable technology news. Click Hear:- wearable technologies fitbit sleep tracker best fitness band

    ReplyDelete