About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Friday 31 May 2013

Farewell Speech-by Jonny Liang

Time usually passes quickly for feeling, especially when you have spent a colorful life and it's the moment to leave there. Unfortunately, I have to say goodbye to all you oisers. Fortunately, I have realized how considerably I do love here.

I still remember when I first came here, I could just understand the accent of two Korean girls Hyejin and Jiyoung but couldn't talk normally with non-Chinese guys. I didn't know the differences between written English and oral English exactly. Also I was not accustomed to speaking a foreign language all the time, which made me overwhelmed in the first two weeks. However, I have gotten myriads of help from OISE. I don't wanna talk how much I have improved, but now English has already become more friendly to me and I'd like to communicate with others by English.

Thanks for all the teachers. Thanks Hannah, who has taught me around 50 percent of the whole classes. You have given me much guidance about grammar, vocabulary collocations and reading skills. Thanks Tony, who has taught me adequate knowledge of idioms and phrases, which are really pragmatic and useful. Thanks Paul, who helps me a lot of preparing for IELTS examination and offers relevant training regularly. Thanks Anna, who is always affable and usually encourages me. Thanks Margaret, who is patient all the time and does me a lot of favours in SAC. Thanks Helen, who is my coach and usually helps me correct mistakes I've made. Thanks Andriana, who is always smiling and supportive in speaking classes. Thanks Jenny, who did lots of assistance in my daily school life. Thanks Gwen, who has found a really comfortable host family for me. Thanks Jo and John, who give me plenty of instructions both in school and outside. All of you dear teachers are not only my teachers, but also the sunshine in my life road.

Farewell, my dear classmates. I have enjoyed a happy life with Ibra, Smiling Heralds, Adeldel, Abdu , Playboy Fabrizio, Herald II , Jiyoung, Hyejin, Aseel, Shoug, and my little Chinese brother Owen and David. I will never forget those days we spent time together in classes and social activities. By the way, thanks Jose for teaching me Spanish. Besides, someone although I had met for just one or Two weeks but have a pleasant time together such as Gab, Fran, Stephan, some French guys, Henry, Emmanuella, Lauren, Clara, Martin, Anne( the difference of our definition to beauty is like the distance from Beijing to Paris). Also many other students, I still have a nice time with all of you. It's my honour to recognise and make friends with you guys, thank you very much!

Finally I didn't get and ideal score of IELTS, but nothing is perfect. The experience from here will be never delible and always memorable. Time and space can't really separate us from each other. In the future, we can also contact with one another. Of course, welcome to China if you have a time and I'm glad to accommodate absolutely. From now on, in less than two hours, I'll be 23 in China time. What a special and unforgettable birthday! I'm gonna invite you my dear teachers and friends to have some Chinese desert and tea. Jonny Liang, is happy to be at your service!


6 comments:

  1. Its nice to read your blogs.It helps when ever we need
    see more..

    ReplyDelete

  2. What a great piece of content. Exactly to the point and concise with all the information.
    read more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this amazing post.
    see more

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's worth reading your content all the time.
    Hope to see you in top positions of internet
    see more

    ReplyDelete