About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Thursday 21 June 2012

Formal Letter of Application


Desmond Reyes
Director, Elephant Orphanage
12 Elephant Road
Sri Lanka
21 June 2012
Dear Mr Reyes,

I am writing in reply to your advertisement for volunteers to help the orphan elephants. I am interested in working with them and I would like to know a little more about the duration of the work and the qualifications necessary.

I am from France and I have already worked in a zoo for three years with many animals but never with elephants. I believe I have the right qualities for the job because I love animals and I am sure the orphan elephants will love me. I also work in a bank office so I am well-qualified for all the administrative work in the office. I play football in a club so I have a great physical condition for cleaning or looking after the elephants all day. I speak fluent French, good English and intermediate Spanish. It is a good opportunity to learn about the culture of Sri Lanka and to gain more experience with animals and particularly the elephants.

I have some questions about the work. Please send me information about the duration of the work, how many elephants you have and what languages you speak. Also, how many employees have you got in your office? In addition, could you tell me more about visa requirements and travel arrangements?

I am willing to attend an interview at any time.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely,

Pierre-Louis Artus
Pierre-Louis Artus

4 comments:

  1. Professional affordable office and commercial cleaning services. Providing the best commercial cleaners in Bristol - Acclaimed Cleaning Solutions
    more information then visit:acclaimedcleaning.com

    office cleaning Bristol

    ReplyDelete

  2. Professional affordable office and commercial cleaning services. Providing the best commercial cleaners in Bristol - Acclaimed Cleaning Solutions
    more information then visit:acclaimedcleaning.com

    commercial cleaning Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Website design - Next Theme Digital Marketing more information then visit:www.nexttheme.com - ☎ 0800 2062 247

    commercial cleaning Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next Theme Digital Marketing more information then visit:www.nexttheme.com - ☎ 0800 2062 247.
    Carpet cleaning Bristol

    ReplyDelete