About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Thursday 7 June 2012

Bejad's post on the Arabic "Friends Reunited"


Hello everyone,

I miss you so much, I last saw you in high school, and after school I went to Tech College to study mechanical engineering. As you know, my college wasn't so easy, nevertheless I managed to get a scholarship from it. I studied some lovely subjects such as maths and physics; they were so hard but I liked them because I had good teachers. Then I decided to go the UK, but my brother told me the USA was better than the UK.

After that, I visited my brother in the USA to learn English for 3 months, because he was studying civil engineering there. I was lucky because I got a lot of experience of different cultures: before I studied, I had a problem with English, but after that course I could speak English. However, I did not like that country, I didn't know why, but it was wonderful, also most people like it and go to work there.

Then, I decided to study in the UK. But I worried about it - I thought it would be like the USA. Afterwards, I studied English again for 8 months. Then I chose Bristol University because it is famous, when I was studying I met some people from all over the world, learned some words from some other languages as well. I think the English is easier than other languages but of course Arabic is the easiest language for me.

Finally, I graduated from Bristol and had big party around Bristol with my friends. Really it was an amazing time, and I came back home to work here. I preferred to work for a private company but my friend advised me to take a government job because more it's more secure and the pay is better. Nevertheless, as you can see, I am a manager for the biggest international company in Kuwait.


See you soon ...



Bejad

No comments:

Post a Comment