About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year to Oise's Students and Staff!!!


I've not made my Resolutions for 2013 yet, but this is a good opportunity!
However, my year will really begin when I go back home... So, some things I'm continuing to do in Bristol.
I'm certain that some things require more discipline and change in my behaviour.

My resolutions for 2013:
1. Definitely, became more punctual;
2. Study English every day and go back to classes with a particular teacher;
3. Read one book per month, alternate the language: Portuguese and English;
4. Manage my accounts every month;
5. Do exercise with more discipline and regularity;
6. Don't look at Facebook with frequency
7. Watch fewer soap operas;
8. Continue to eat healthier food;
9. Keep in touch with my friends;
10. Make two trips to another countries, at least.

At the end of 2013 I hope to come back to write here again and say that I made all resolutions! This is my promise :)
Carol Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment