About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Tuesday 24 January 2012

My Perfect Day Out in Bristol

Hello!

What kind of day would it be? Chilled out or action-packed?
How would you start your day? Where would you go?
What would you do after that? Who would you meet?
How would you spend the rest of your afternoon?
Would you do something exciting in the evening? What time would your perfect day end?
Would you do it all again the next day?

Look forward to reading your posts!
Jo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo

    What about for you? Imagine you had a day off - how would you spend your time and money?

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. My perfect day would start with a visit to the Lido where I would go for a swim in the open air pool and chill out in the hot tub, steam room and sauna. Before leaving, I’d have a massage followed by a healthy breakfast. Next, I’d go for a walk on the Downs, do a bit of shopping in Clifton and then meet a friend for lunch at the Avon Gorge Hotel. I’d spend the rest of the afternoon walking along the harbourside, looking around St Nicolas’ Market or visiting an art gallery. In the evening I’d take in a show at the Hippodrome with my boyfriend, Chris, followed by a romantic dinner at an Italian restaurant.

    ReplyDelete