About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

My perfect day out in bristol

Hi everybody,
On my perfect day in Bristol I would go to visit the cathedral, the Bristol museum, the university, the Clifton Suspension Bridge and the center to sightsee. After that, I would meet my friends to eat a big lunch. Following that, I would play rugby on the Downs to do sport. Then, I would spend the rest of the afternoon shopping in Cabot Circus to buy new clothes. And then, for the evening I would drink beer, have a party and dance in a nightclub with all my friends.

Paul JAUDON    

10 comments:

  1. Hi Paul! When would you chill out?!! Would you come into school the next day?! Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jo! No, when I chill out in a pub or nightclub with all my friends, it's saturday evening because after I'm not in feel well to go to shool toomorow isn't possible.

      Delete
  2. Hi Paul! What kind of restaurant would you go to? What is your favourite food? What do you think of British food? Thanks, Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie! I would go to french restaurant because for the french people it's the best cuisine. I like the British food because my host-mother is a good chef.
      And you, what is your favorite food? What is your best restaurant in Bristol?

      Delete
    2. Thanks Paul. Well, I would say that my favourite food is Asian. I really like Thai food and Japanese food. It isn't my favourite restaurant but if I am in Cabot Circus I like going to Yo Sushi as it is fun to eat off a conveyor belt! Have you ever been?

      Delete
  3. Wow Paul that is a very active day....

    What are you best at - rugby or dancing?

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paul! What a lot of things to do in one day! Are you good at sports? Which sport is your favourite?

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwen! Yes it's a lot of things to do in one day but I'm very active person ^^ and I invented my perfect day but is not reality. My favourite sport is rugby and I'm good for demolish the other player :) but I like doing all sports too.
      And you, what is your perfect day out in Bristol?

      Delete
  5. Paul, how is your perfect day in Bristol different to your perfect day in France?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Paul

    Well, I read this looking for a 'he has' to complain about, but couldn't find any. How frustrating!!!
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete