About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Wednesday 25 January 2012

My perfect day out in Bristol

My perfect day out in Bristol would be to go to Cabot Circus to buy some shoes.
I would  have a good lunch.
After I would go to the Aquarium and Stonehenge to shightseeing.
Lastly my perfect day evening out in bristol, i would go to the Icerink and then probably just
chill out in a pub at restaurant, go home having had a perfect evening.

Ma EunYong

10 comments:

  1. Hi Ma, I have a question...what kind of shoes would you buy? What is your favourite footwear?
    Thanks Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie
      Yes, I would buy running shoes and my favourite footwear is Adidas.

      Delete
  2. Shopping, sightseeing, ice-skating and chilling out - sounds fun! Can you ice skate well? Which pub or restaurant would you go to in the evening? Thanks, Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hi Ma

    What a busy day! What would you like to eat for dinner (if there is no kimchi)?

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy day! When you go to the pub, what do you like to drink?

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma, how is your perfect day in Bristol different to your perfect day in Korea?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ma

    I haven't been to Stonehenge for several years. It's really interesting. They have a big visitors' centre there. You could get there on a Saturday by taking a train and then a local bus. Look at the Stonehenge website. Why don't you plan a visit with some other students?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ma,

    I have a quetion.
    Coulg you tell me, please?
    Where de Cabaret Cicus in Bristol is?

    It's only my second day here (in Bristol) and this weekend I'd like go to shopping eventuality .

    I hoppe that you understand me with "my english";)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry MA, I have forgot my signing!
    I'm Charlotte...

    ReplyDelete