About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Monday 27 February 2012

6 nations tournament suite !!!



Hi, today I'm going to talk about the second day of the 6 nations tournament.

On Saturday, we saw a very bad day for the professional rugby. In fact, England beat Italy 19-15 ( between me and you I think it's very narrow victory for a team who claim they are going to be champions this year) but the best news is that the games France-Ireland was cancelled due to a frozen pitch. In my opinion, with this story, the reputation of rugby players is in danger.

Fortunately for us, on Sunday, the game Wales-Scotland have kept its promise.
We saw, in my opinion, the best game of the year. The had a very strong defence but unfortunately Scotland's lack of realism and failure to score two tries. The Wales team of veterans didn't have this problem and Wales scored three tries. Not everyone will agree with me, this year I think the champion will be Wales.

It's all for this week but we wait with impatience for next weekend.

Sorry for the delay but the blog had some problem.

Paul JAUDON

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Paul.

    What did you think of the England-Wales match last Saturday?

    Do you think Wales will go onto win the whole thing?

    Jo

    ReplyDelete