About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

6 Nations Tournament !!!!

    This weekend for the first day of the 6 Nations Tournament, we are saw three beautiful matches. It promises us (fervant admirers of rugby) a superb tournament this year.

  That day we saw very narrow victory over England against Scotland (13-6), a good defense by Italy ( last to arrive in the race) against France.  However, the score final was 30-12 for France. But, I think the best match for the connoisseur's purposes was Ireland against Wales, as we saw a match full of will and commitment. Unfortunately, the match finished on one penality for Wales in the last sixteen seconds, which required 23-21 in Ireland.

We look forward to the second day.

Paul JAUDON

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul,

    This is Tony. Who do you think will be champions? I really hope it will be England but I have a feeling it will be Wales or France!

    Here is a song that I would like you to sing to me in the student lounge if England win the six nations!

    SWING LOW SWEET CHARIOT

    Swing low, sweet chariot,
    Comin' for to carry me home;
    Swing low, sweet chariot,
    Comin' for to carry me home.

    I looked over Jordan,
    And WHAT did I see,
    Comin' for to carry me home,
    A band of angels comin' after me,
    Comin' for to carry me home.

    Repeat chorus:

    If you get there before I do,
    Comin' for to carry me home,
    Tell all my friends I'm comin' too,
    Comin' for to carry me home.

    The best rugby song that I will be singing when I go to Twickenham on Feb 25 to see England Wales!!!

    Enjoy the rugger!

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wales will definitely win it, Paul....and I'll be singing http://youtu.be/WrRATq_a6Ok

    Jo

    ReplyDelete