About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Thursday 9 February 2012

a GREAT film, "The interpreter"

                                   " THE INTERPRETER"

    I'd like write about my best film; "The interpreter".
This is a thriller with a lot of action.
It's the story of a woman (N.Kidman)who hears in error an organisation to kill an important man.
The U.S secret services are involved to prevent the assassination.
The boss, played by Sean Penn is a really great actor!

   The plot is about an assassination of an African head of state.
The suspense keeps us until the end.
There is also a very good scene of friendships between two people (Sean Penn and Nicole Kidman).

  It's a very good film and I really recommend it.
It hope you enjoy it!!
                                                                                .
                                           

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Hannah here.

    I really like this film too - who wrote this post? Please put your name for me. I think it's a French-speaking student ... can you guess why I think that?

    Also did you know...?
    When you write your post there is a button you can click that checks your spelling.

    It is on the right of the toolbar and looks like ABC with a green tick.

    Even though I'm a native speaker, I use the spellcheck A LOT in emails, documents and blog posts.

    Thanks for reminding me about this film - I think I'll rent it out again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,

    Sorry,I forgot to put my name.I'm a girl very disstred!!
    It's Charlotte L. I wrote this text yesterday.

    You know that it'was a french-student also because you help me yesterday in master class for my homwork's correction ;)

    See you later for de news adventurs in OISE..

    Charlotte L(I don't forget;)

    ReplyDelete