About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Tuesday 13 March 2012

France 22 England 24



After a cracking game on the weekend, England beat France 24-22. I thought it was a great game with some great attacking rugby.......... and in the end ........the right result!! But, how about you? What do you think? Do you think England deserved to win? Do you think France were unlucky to lose?

I would be interested to hear your views!

Tony

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tony !
    I think England did a very good game so the victory of England is good. However, in the French team there were a lot of players who for me aren't very good but I can't change the result. Now, I think the winner of the 6 nations 2012 will be Wales.
    And you, what do you think about the winner this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with whoever left the last comment (I'm guessing it was you, Paul!)- Wales should win it : )

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo is only agreeing with you Paul because she is Welsh! I have a feeling that France will surprise everyone (as always)and beat the Welsh on Saturday. That will then mean all England have to do to win the 6 nations is to beat Ireland by about 50 points or so and the cup is ours! That shouldn't be a problem cos the Ireland team always bottle it when the pressure is on! (Please see me if you don't know what I mean!)

    Tony

    ReplyDelete