About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Thursday 1 March 2012

News from London !!!!

Hi Alfred !!!!

How are you ? ^^ I'm writing this letter from London. I have had a wonderful day on this holiday. It was on Tuesday, first of all, i woke up at 11:00 a.m, I had lunch at 12:30 and in the afternoon I went sightseeing. I have visited Tower Bridge, the Houses of Parliament (I saw David Cameron :) ). After that, I went shopping on Oxford Street and in the evening I went to a nightclub where maybe I met the future Miss JAUDON. Brief, I'm going to come back tomorrow and I tell you finished.

Your best friend Paul JAUDON.                      KiSSSSSSSSSS

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had a great time Paul - I am sure we all want to hear more! (Jon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the future Mrs Jaudon like, Paul? : )

    Jo

    ReplyDelete