About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Friday 9 March 2012

Michael Jordan

Michael Jordan was born on February 17, 1963 in Brooklyn, New York. He is the greatest basketball player of all time. He graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Jordan joined the NBA's Chicago Bulls in 1984.He got 5 MVP in NBA. 3MVP in NBA ALL STAR GAMES and 6 champions in NBA.


He was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2009.His nicknames are "Air Jordan" and "His Airness"


He finished basketballer life in 2003. Michael Jordan is my favorite basketball player.When I first saw him, he became my sport hero in my heart. He is the greatest basketball player in the world.

1 comment:

  1. What would you say to his 'Airness'if you met him, Justin?

    Jo

    ReplyDelete