About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Thursday 31 May 2012

A change in my life (used to do / be used to doing)

I come from a small village with only 500 inhabitants and I went to Paris for my studies, so I was not used to living in a big city.

I used to eat with my family and my mother used to prepare meals for me. After I moved, I had to get used to preparing my lunch. Now, I'm used to cooking by myself.

Moreover, Paris is a noisy place, even at night and I was used to sleeping in a quiet area.

I used to go to school by bus when I was young but now I am used to taking the subway.

I think that Paris is not a good place for me because people are used to running for everything. I used to feel better at my parents' house.


by Pierre-Henri

No comments:

Post a Comment