About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Thursday 31 May 2012

A change in society (used to do / be used to doing)

In 1997, the mobile phone market increased rapidly in Korea. Mobiles were very expensive and were used by the rich.

Since 1997, the Korean government has supported the mobile phone business. When mobiles were popular, I used to have a pager, I didn't used to want to have a mobile, because I had to take calls from my parents.

However, my father gave a mobile phone to me when I entered the university, and said, "If you don't take my calls, I'll kill you."

Nowadays, I'm used to using my mobile everyday. It is the most important weapon in my job.

by Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment