About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Thursday 31 May 2012

A change in my life (used to do / be used to doing)

My life completely changed when I came to the United Kingdom. For example, before I came to Bristol I was not used to learning English, but now I'm getting used to it.

Also, I didn't used to wear jeans, but now I'm used to wearing them. In addition, I used to have a car, however, now I use the bus for transport.

Moreover, I'm not used to calling my family, because I used to live with them in the same house. However, I'm used to calling them every week to ask if they are fine or not.

Finally, I was not used to eating English food, but now I'm getting used to it.

by Ebrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment