About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Friday 15 March 2013

Adel's Dream House


Everybody dreams of living in big house or mansion, and I'm no exception. So I will give you the details of the house that I'd like to live in. I think most of you will think I'm strange and crazy. However, everyone has his or her own dream.

To begin with, I'd like to live in vast mansion, and I want it in the countryside as the Hollywood stars do. To be more specific, I'd want to live in the countryside far from the city because if it's near I think my wife will waste our money on shopping!!! I hope my friends would live nearby because my friends are mean and they wouldn't visit me because they care more about the cost of the fuel in their cars than me.

I need a large mansion because I'd like to bring 22 blonde maids to take care of me and I wish my future wife would give me freedom to bring them. The mansion would consist of 7 deluxe rooms and 10 bathrooms because the most important thing in the house is the toilet and bathroom because now I live in small house in Brislington and my host family contains a father, a mother, 4 kids and a foreign student (me). In this house there is only one bathroom!!! because of that sometimes I get to school late. Furthermore, I would like to have a big garden with my own lake where I could sit on sunny day and sunbathe.

Outside the mansion, I would need a lot of space for a garage because I would like to have 10 limousines, 7 luxury cars e.g. Maserati, Ferrari and McLaren.

If I had all these things, I'd be happy forever.   

No comments:

Post a Comment