About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Friday 15 March 2013

Letter to Farah - by Shoug

 
Dear Farah,

I'm very glad to hear that you're thinking of visiting Kuwait this summer. You can see amazing countryside in some parts of the country .

Unfortunately, in Kuwait the weather is really hot so don't even think of bringing warm clothes with you. I advise you to go to route 290. There you'll find a resort called Kheran where you'll enjoy seeing the beautiful scenery the nice weather. Moreover there are many breathtaking places like Alabdly and Alwafra; these places are full of farms and you can do a horse riding too. I'm not so sure about the wildlife in Kuwait but if you're really interested in this I can tell my friends to take you to their chalet to see some of their wild animals such as huskies, cheetahs, lionesses and wolves.

If I were you, I'd hire a car to get around instead of riding a bus or taxi. The best idea would be to hire it before you come, but don't worry about this - I'll rent a car for you, just tell me before you come. Make sure that you're ready for our HOT sun, dude.

I hope you enjoy your holiday and the hot weather.

Best wishes,

Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment