About Us

My photo
We are the students and staff of OISE Bristol language school. Some students are here for just a week, others stay for months.

Friday 15 March 2013

Aseel's Ideal Home - a blog article


The house I would like to live in should be located in a suburb of Zurich, Switzerland and be only 20 minutes drive from the city centre. I would like to have a villa with a big garden overlooking the Zurich Lake with a BBQ area for the summer where my family and I can gather and chat together.

I wish my villa to consist of five bedrooms on the first floor, to be enough for all my family members and each room will have its own en suite bathroom and jacuzzi!. Because I adore cooking, I would like to have a large kitchen like the ones in hotels and to be well-equipped.

If I could I would design the roof to be glass so the sunlight would be able to permeate into the house. In the basement, I would like to have a large indoor swimming pool and a corner for a spa and sauna otherwise I would need to go to the gym.

On the ground floor, I would design a room to make a home cinema because I am addicted to watching movies. The living room I want to be decorated beautifully in the American style with paintings by famous artists hung on one wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment